Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hello Chickadee

I was super excited this week to receive some new goodies in the mail. I got a stamp set from Lawn Fawn finally and some of their Bright Side paper! So I made a card for the Lawnscaping Challenge

Sadly I don't own any embossing folders or supplies for heat embossing so I had to emboss by hand using a bone folder and ruler. I made a criss-cross pattern to represent chicken wire. I then stamped some Critters on the Farm images, colored them with Copics, then pasted that to a piece of Bright Side paper and put it on the card. I really like the effect the embossing gives the card. 


Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! It is so clean and simple and perfect! Love that you created your own embossed background using the tools you have on hand! Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is so sweet, what a cute card

    ReplyDelete