Saturday, February 18, 2012

Artful Delight February Sketch Challenge- ASC #17

I just discovered Artful Delight and I am in LOVE with their kits! If you haven't checked them out look here! They do a monthly sketch challenge and the winner gets a kit for free, so I had to enter. I'm brand new at this but so far I am really liking it. Anyway, here is the sketch-
I needed to make a baby card so I tried making one along the lines of this sketch. It's not exactly the same layout, but on a little card there isn't enough room. I think it turned out pretty cute, don't you?
I'll be crossing my fingers until they announce the winner! :)

2 comments:

  1. I think you did an awesome job incorporating the sketch in to your card. Very nice!! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so cute! I love it when people use sketches to create cute cards :) I am so glad you joined us at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete